Saturday, January 16, 2010

Girl Scout Cookie Time

It's that time of year again!! If you look in your freezer and your last box has run out (yeah right, like any box makes it more than 1 month in the freezer) then your in luck. Emma is selling cookies again this year. Leave me a message on this post or send me an email. Boxes are $4 a piece, no money needed now, delivery the week of February 10th. Here are the flavors in case you are new to Girl Scout Cookies (again--yeah right!):

-Carmel DeLites
-Shortbread
-Peanut Butter Sandwich
-Lemonades
-Peanut Butter Patties
-Thin Mints
-Thanks-A-Lots
-Daisy-Go-Rounds
(100 calorie packs)

3 comments:

mjseavers said...

Oh, suck. I'm in trouble! So does it start in Utah too? Or do I need to come to Cali and get some??

Unknown said...

i so have an order...i will email it to you!!!

Gibson Family said...

I sent you an email too.