Saturday, April 19, 2008

Thunderbunnies Softball


We have officially entered the world of childrens sports. Emma is playing softball this year and Jamie is the assistant coach. So far it has been more comic relief than anything else. But after the last game it was priceless, when Emma said "Mom, I hit it when it came to me!!" (they get 4 pitches then the tee is put up to hit off of) She is a good little sport, but doesn't quite have the competitive streak in her to make her work really hard at it. But she did tell me recently that they is ready to play soccer this year. Last year she told us that she didn't want to play on a "team" (at this point she was very much into gymnastics). So our little girl is growing up and turing into a little--Thunderbunny! (that's the team name)

1 comments:

Cindy Jensen said...

Thunderbunnies?! That makes me laugh -- I am guessing the girls picked the name!