Saturday, April 19, 2008

Weekend Fun

Last Friday night I was laying in bed--ASLEEP when I heard a thumping noise. So I of course panicked first, but layed still, listening. Then I could make out whispering, more thumping, and footsteps. So I ventured over to the window, lifted the blinds, and found 4 teenagers in the process of toilet papering our house. I debating flipping on the porch light or opening the front door, but instead we just watched them for about the next 30 minutes. Here is the finished product:













So the next morning we went out and cleaned it up and found about 120 rolls of toilet paper, in the front and back yards. The kids had a blast cleaning it up:











And so did Jamie:





Oh, and did I mentioned we saved all of it in bags in our garage. REVENGE IS SWEET!! =-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know who the kids were.

The Esslinger Family said...

Who ever did it, get them! Let me know, I'm in to help :)