Monday, October 13, 2008

Prop 8--Help Protect MY Kids!



Please help ME!! Right now in California we are voting to CHANGE our constitution. A couple of years ago we already voted on an amendment about same sex marriage, but the Supreme Court voted that it was unconstitutional and overturned it. Now we have to change our constitution to keep marriage between a man and a woman. I just want to say that I don't care how people live their lives. I personally believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman. But what I do care about is what they want to teach MY KIDS about in school. If this passes, something like what happened in the above video could happen to MY kids, or MY husband. PLEASE, PLEASE encourage ANYONE you know who lives in California to vote at the upcoming election. They need to VOTE YES ON PROP 8!! Everyone keeps saying that if this Prop 8 does NOT pass in California than it will affect the rest of the country. YOUR STATE COULD BE NEXT! There are few things that I am this passionate about, willing to make a statement about and put myself out on the line--BUT MY KIDS ARE ONE OF THOSE THINGS!!

1 comments:

Sherry said...

Hey Sherrie, Thanks for linking me to your blog! Yay Prop 8!