Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Oh the...things they say!

Have you ever had one of those conversations with your children where you just walk away shaking your head, because it was either that or loose your temper?

Today Grant was having a hard day with a lot of things. At one point he got mad at something I told him not to do, folded his arms across his chest, pouted, and made a loud sigh. When I told him that he should not act that way or he would get a time out, he proceeded to tell me...."Mom, I was just going to say a prayer! Blah, blah, blah....AMEN!!!"

I guess at that point I should have been the one saying the prayer. And to think--he's not even 3 yet!! HELP!!!

2 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

Now Sherrie...when our children are calling on inspiration for help in dealing with us parents...we really should be grateful we have taught them so well!

Bob and Debbie said...

Just wait until he is 11!!!! It gets so much better:)