Saturday, September 12, 2009

FINALLY--PART 2!!

I blogged about the first wiggle on 3/9/09....6 months later:



This was RIGHT after Jamie pulled it--Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just lost my tooth!!



After the initial shock wore off--Yippee, I lost my tooth!

To make a long story short......this morning Emma bumped her mouth when she was playing, and made her tooth bleed and made it A LOT more wiggly. So after not eating all day and saying that it hurt, Jamie was FINALLY able to get in and pull it out. I honestly thought Emma was going to have a heart attack throughout the whole process. But when it finally came out she was VERY excited.

Tonight when I put her to bed she said, "Mom I think I know why my stomach feels kind of funny inside--because I just want to scream because my tooth came out!"

4 comments:

Bob and Debbie said...

Yeah Emma!!!!!! You and Zachary both lost a tooth today!!! I can't wait to see how much the tooth fairy brings you.

Kristi said...

So funny! Madison wouldn't leave her baby teeth alone. Whenever she decided it was time for one to come out, she'd work on it relentlessly and have it out the same day.

Alisa Pierce said...

My favorite thing to do is pull my childrens teeth out....isn't that wierd?? Yeah for Emma! Now they will start falling out like crazy!

amyrdh said...

The longest tooth exfoliation in history!! Yea Emma!