Friday, September 4, 2009

First Spelling Test

Way to go Emma!! This was the results of her FIRST spelling test. When she brought her words home on Monday, the only one she hesitated on was "that". But obviously she mastered it. When I said that she got 100%, she quickly corrected me that she got an A+. Whatever you call it--good job and keep it up!

(And yes, even though I didn't blog about it YET--Emma is in first grade now. She has been in school for 3 weeks now. Grant starts preschool on Tuesday, and then I will post pictures and updates for both of them)

2 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

Nice job!!! Totally would love to send you a bracelet or 2 for the baby shower...let me know which ones!

Bob and Debbie said...

Good Job Emma!!! Hopefully you will be a good speller not like me!!!
Keep bugging your mom to post your first day of school stuff!!
We want to see picutres.