Thursday, October 14, 2010

Crafty Clutter

I had to stop myself today, when I went upstairs.  This was the first thing I saw and I was so annoyed:

DSCF2120

After I counted to 10 and took a deep breath I dove in and started to clean things up.  As I was doing this I realized I needed to CHILL!!  Even though the kids didn’t clean up--they were having a good time while making this mess.  So I got the camera out, snapped a few shots of their “craftiness” and then left the mess to come blog.

DSCF2121 DSCF2122 DSCF2123 I don’t know if I’ll be as understand when the next episode of “crafty clutter” happens, but for now—life is good!!

3 comments:

Heidi Jansson said...

You...Chill? I'm totally kidding! I miss you guys...waaaaah.

amyrdh said...

this summer I set a personal goal to just "chill", especially in regards to housework vs. Playtime. This meant that the dishes sat if the kids wanted me to play a game with them, daily trips to the pool, etc.. It was hard, especially at first, but I had the best summer ever with my kids. I was actually sad to see them go back to school!

Stefani said...

Yay for you!! :)