Friday, July 17, 2009

Clean Up, Clean Up, Everybody do their share.....

Yesterday after all of our company left, we had toys EVERYWHERE!! I guess I never realized how much stuff we had accumulated when it was all tucked away. But once it was out in the open I decided it was time for a MAJOR clean out. Emma and Grant were amazing!! I expected them to put up much more of a fight in getting rid of "their" toys, but they did pretty good. We had to haggle over a few stuffed animals, make some compromises to keep some toys they just "found" while cleaning, and so forth.


Here is the give away/trash piles.



Here is the finished product.




RELIEF!!!! GOOD JOB GUYS!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

donate stuff to the nursery closets if you don't have other plans for the stuff. :)

Mama Thompson said...

I totally need to do that...but I do it while Dallin is sleeping 'cause anything he sees, he thinks he needs to play with!