Monday, July 27, 2009

The Strauss Festival

This is where I have been spending my evenings and nights since last Wednesday. This a is local event held in the community every July. For the past 5 years I have volunteered. The last 3 have been as a dresser backstage. Its not the most glamorous job (the pin pricks in my fingers go to show), but it is fun. And last year I roped my mom into doing it with me. It is a crazy whirlwind for 5 days, but pretty fun too. Now I just need to hire a house cleaner to get my house back in order, and convince my kids to let me sleep for about----12 hours!! See you all next July.




Check out more about the Strauss Festival at:http://www.straussfestival.com/

1 comments:

Cindy Jensen said...

I know it is addicting (the strauss festival) I love that you and your Mom are helping and looks like I am directing next year so I hope you planning on coming back. Just to let you know you two are the best dressers ever!