Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HELP!!!

THIS IS WHAT I WOKE UP TO THIS MORNING:


ANTS IN THE MICROWAVE!!!
We have had a little ant problem for about 2 weeks now. They show up in the most random places (they love my dishwasher, and the shelves with my shoes on it in my closet), I clean them up, kill them, put out bait stuff, they go away, then they show up in another spot. YUCK!!! Any home remedies for getting rid of ants??? Throw them my way!
PS--Grant asked if we had ants in our house because they were trying to find food for the grasshoppers. (Bug's Life reference for all you non-moms) =-)


4 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

what a great connection to Bug's Life...nice brain Grant. I hate ants...almost more then spiders, because where there is one...there are a whole lot more! Wish I had some advice...

Megan said...

I use a company called APEX and the ants were gone about an hour after he left the first time! He put a gel around the outside of the windows and around the base of the house. We haven't had them come back in the house in 2 months.

Also look up vinegar and borax for killing ants, I have heard both of those work. Good Luck!!!

JEN...Thats me! said...

OUr family uses Pegasus and they are great. They do the inside the very first time along with the outside and we have not had any bug problems since. They come once a month and ask if we have had any problems! Very Reliable!

amyrdh said...

Grant's ants traps (not a joke that is what they are called). We swear by them!