Monday, May 18, 2009

2nd Annual Father/Son Campout



Two weekends ago was the Father/Son Campout for our Stake. Jamie is in the Stake Young Mens presidency, and was actually in charge of the entire campout. So I was a little hesitant to send Grant this year, knowing how much time/attention Jamie would have on "other things." But he assured me between him and Papa Redfearn, they would be able to handle it.

Well, everyone came back in one piece, but this is the ONLY picture I got of the campout, which I took BEFORE they left. I guess that means they had a REALLY good time, or Jamie couldn't find Grant most of the time!! Thank you to everyone out there reading this blog who entertained my little orphan son during the campout.

What happens camping, stays camping.....Mom will never know!!

0 comments: