Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Does YOUR Daddy Do This?

Emma went to a birthday party on Friday night and came home with a bag full of goodies. One of the things that was inside was a bottle of nailpolish. So on Saturday night we were getting ready to attend a wedding reception. She had been asking me all day to paint her nails. I guess she got tired of waiting for me to do it, because when I came into the bathroom to brush my teeth, this is what I saw:


I have to admit. I was a little jealous! In almost 12 years of marriage, I don't know if Jamie has ever painted MY nails. I guess she has her Daddy wrapped around on of her painted little fingers! =-)

4 comments:

Christie said...

That is just way too cute. Maybe this is why we don't have girls. I don't know if Aaron would ever be willing to do nail polish...

The Esslinger Family said...

That is the best picture ever, a true test of a Daddy's love!

Mama Thompson said...

such a serious face...such concentration!

Alisa Pierce said...

That is the sweetest thing EVER!!