Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How Mommy Spends Her Time


For those of you who don't know, I have been selling Scentsy since October of 2008. I LOVE this product!! It is a wickless candle--I know you are thinking that doesn't even makes sense right. Well you melt wax cubes in a warmer or plugin using a 25 or 15 watt light bulb. And you don't have to worry about burning your house down!!

So, that being said, I tried my hand at a craft fair. Here in the community they had a "Girls Night Out" event. All the vendors were geared towards girly stuff. It wasn't a HUGE success, but I did it, and hopefully I'll get some more business because of it.

I even roped my mom into working the booth with me. Thanks Mom!! (and Jamie for helping me come up with the booth ideas and setting it up)



https://www.scentsy.com/cahoon

0 comments: