Monday, March 2, 2009

Wrestle Mania

Yesterday after church we had a wrestle fest at our house. Before we even got home, everyone had their own plan of attack. Jamie wanted to change his clothes and eat lunch, Emma wanted to change her clothes and then find the pretend frog. Because she was going to put it in her pocket and try to trick Daddy with it so she could catch him off guard, and Grant just wanted to strip down to his underwear and wrestle!! But Daddy won, they all changed their clothes, and ate lunch. While Daddy was eating, Emma hurried and made this sign:
Since I was the referee, I was supposed to hold the sign up at the beginning of the match, say GO, and blow the whistle. I am happy to report that the match was a tie, with no injuries to report.

3 comments:

Bob and Debbie said...

Was jamie wearing his green scrubs???

Mama Thompson said...

David tries to wrestle with Dallin...it's pretty funny to watch. What's even funnier is how a few hours later Dallin will "surprise attack" David from behind. He's getting it! I just wanted to say that I think it is funny that you remember my design dilemma's from Boise...and yes, it is more fun to be in a home where I am happy with how it looks and proud of what I have done! Have fun on your trip! We will be in Sac the first week of April...I will email you all the info. I am going to have Dallin's b-day party while we are there...an invite will be in the mail soon!

Unknown said...

I love that you have to hold up the sign before the match! too cute