Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring Cleaning


Today was a beautiful day. But we did not spend it outside. We got up (earlier than I would have liked) to go help clean the church building at 8:00am. You've gotta love it when you kids ASK when they GET to clean the church again. So off we went to clean chalkboards, dust the pews, and set up chairs. Then, while we were all in the cleaning mood, we came home to give our surroundings a little TLC. Emma picked out the "tunes" (we always have to have music blaring when we clean), and everyone took a job. Grant ended up in the family room with some musical instruments, singing and dancing most of the time, but--he's 3!

I was so thankful the entire time we worked. I just kept thinking how long it would have taken me to do all of this by myself. I even got ambitious and cleaned the window blinds and door tracks! This kind of stuff makes we quite happy! (is that sad?)

0 comments: