Monday, June 8, 2009

CHANCE

Okay, sometimes my kids make me laugh soooooooooooo hard. Here is the most recent conversation with Grant. Let me set the stage. He is strong enough now to open our freezer door, and does so quite often. This time he saw some of the premade cookie dough in the box and wanted to make some. So I agreed, and asked him to go get the stool. Everything was going along fine, until he thought he should THROW the cookies on the tray because they bounced:

Me: Grant, stop.
Grant: Threw another cookie.
Me: Grant, if you don't stop, you have to get down and won't be able to help me make the cookies.
Grant: Threw another cookie.
Me: Okay, get down you lost your chance.
Grant: No, no, no!
Me: Yes, get down. I told you if you threw another cookies you would loose your chance.
Grant: No, I can get my chance back! See, "Chance, come back, where are you!?"