Saturday, June 20, 2009

Family Outing

I would like to say that we have some fun, interesting, highly adventurous activity to report on, but I don't! Instead we took a family trip to Urgent Care this evening. Long story short--Grant and Jamie both have bronchitis, and both have the start of ear infections. So off we go to get prescriptions, juice, and a good movie to round out our weekend.


PS-We did take a fun, adventurous trip LAST weekend, but then everyone got sick and I didn't have time to post. But stay tuned--once everyone is resting comfortably I'll get to it. =-)

1 comments:

Kristi said...

I dunno, sounds like high adventure to me. Poor Jamie... still getting ear infections! I remember when we were kids and his room was across from mine. You always knew he had an ear infection when he'd wake up with nightmares... hopefully he's no longer doing that, but sounds like an adventure nonetheless. Hope the boys are on the mend.