Monday, June 1, 2009

Clone Friends

So Emma and Grant have some new friends that are little clones of themselves. Emma met this little girl Ireland in Kindergarten and she happens to have a brother, Pierce who is Grants age. It is great!! We have traded playdates on and off for BOTH kids. That way everyone has someone to play with. At the last play date, their mom was telling me how well, EVERYONE was getting along. It's nice to know we MIGHT be growing out of the "MOM...........he/she won't leave us alone!" Don't get me wrong, there is still a lot of chase/tag/screaming/etc, but now it is voluntary on both sides!! Friends are great, and I'm sure memories are being made!!


1 comments:

Gibson Family said...

You are so lucky. I hope someday my kids will find friends that they can play with like that.