Saturday, February 21, 2009

Best Buds

Today I was realizing that Grant has many friends. He is such a social person, and he wants to be friends with everyone. We don't have play dates too much, and I realized that I hardly have any pictures of Grant and his friends. So during a recent play date with Sterling, I snapped a few shots. Grant and Sterling are 6 months part, but they get along so well. We like to say that they are long lost brothers. They have the same mannerisms, sense of humor, and wit. We are constantly comparing stories and saying, "Oh that sounds like something Grant/Sterling would do."

But I am so grateful for the friends that he does have. And believe it or not, some of his best friends are girls. I guess that's what having an older sister will do for/to you.


0 comments: