Monday, February 2, 2009

Sleeping Emma

In case you didn't know we have royalty living at our house. The following sign says so:

Do not disturb the royalty Emma Lynn Cahoon........zzzzzzzzzzzz



This is what I found last night when I went up to check on Emma before I went to bed. I know that she had made the sign, and the last couple of nights it was hanging next to her bed. But I guess since she knew it was a school day, she would try and see if I wouldn't wake her up. Didn't work--but it did start my day off with a laugh. Because she was still wearing it when I went to wake her up this morning.

5 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

I had no idea...I will bow the next time I see her!

Megan said...

That is too cute! Do you ever feel like you have a teenager in training at your house? Charlie tells me all the time that he needs more sleep and to let him be!

Cindy Jensen said...

I think her a Katie are related...maybe she could loan the sign to Katie sometime.

Alisa Pierce said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!! I know a few girls that are hoping a sign will work!! Those pictures cracked me up!! :)

Christy said...

That was awesome. What a creative little girl. I think I need a sign like that!