Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Oh the drama.....

Grant: Mom, this is not my best day ever.
Me: Oh really, why is this not your best day ever?
Grant: Because my heart is broken!
Me: Why is your heart broken?
Grant: Because I ate too much food and now my heart is broken FOREVER....and it's not the best day either.
TEARS START TO FALL

Is this his way of telling me that he had heartburn?? I'm not so sure. But a little cuddle time with mommy seemed to cure whatever was making it not the best day ever!!

PS--We just got back from running a few errands, and while we were out we got some lunch. And the first thing that happened when we sat down--Grant spilled a completely full soda all over himself. It was so sad to see his already pouty face, with more tears falling. The first thing I thought was--"This really isn't the best day ever for him." Poor guy!

1 comments:

Christy said...

He needs to read "Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day"!

I am sure it wasn't heartburn. About a year ago Ammon did almost the exact same thing except his was because he was hungery and he said his heart hurt because he was hungry. He did it several more times, for different things, over the next couple of weeks.

Aren't kids great!?!