Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Birthday Fun




Friday we had Grant's 3rd Birthday Party. We went to one of his favorite places to play, Funtastic, with about 13 friends. This is an indoor play area with slides, tunnels, soft mats, etc, so basically he plays full force the entire time he's there, without hurting anything. The kids played for awhile, did the parachute, hide and seek, and then we had cake and opened presents. Grant is very into ANYTHING superhero (Spiderman, Superman, Batman, Hulk) so we had a Hulk party. He does a great impression of Hulk! I'm sure the other parents were thrilled when I pulled out the green cupcakes-but Grant loved it. After he ate it and his tongue and fingers were green--he was convinced he was turning into Hulk himself. It was so cute, because every present that I handed him to open he would say,"I wonder what this could be?"

Thanks to everyone who came and made this a great day for Grant!

5 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

Happy Birthday Grant...I wish I could have been there and had one of those delicious green cupcakes...what a great mom you have!!!

Tyler and Lisa said...

Looks like you had a great time. Happy Birthday Grant!

Cindy Jensen said...

I can't believe that Grant is 3. We were just in YW's and you were pregnant like 6 months ago!! Dang, time goes by way to fast. He is my favorite 3 year old.

Mama Thompson said...

Dear Grant...my mommy got the glasses at Walmart last summer...I hope they still have some for you too!

The Esslinger Family said...

Happy Birthday Grant! Dax and Cale had tons of fun!!!