Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Sweeter Side of Life

Jamie is still sick. All week he has just kind of been laying around the house. With both of his ears still hurting, he prefers to be in a quiet dark room most of the time. But I guess our bedroom was getting to boring for him. So he came downstairs for awhile, but ended up in the living room on the couch. Grant asked where Daddy was, I told him, and after awhile, this is what I found:



It was so cute to see Grant trying to comfort his Dad. But as soon as he heard the camera click, he jumped up and gave me this face:



Either way, if I wasn't feeling well, either the cuddle or the goofy face would be enough to lift my spirits!

1 comments:

Christy said...

Poor guy. I love the picture of Grant cuddled up next to him to keep him company. What a sweet little guy!