Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Grant

When I was looking back at all of these pictures of Grant I realized how expressive he is. He wears his emotions on his sleeve. Grant came into the world at a whopping 10lbs. 12oz.-strong and strong willed! He hit the ground running and never looked back. Grant is full of energy, wit, and life. He is outgoing, funny, creative, and sweet. He is very in tune to those feelings around him. Just the other day we were out and a little girl was crying. I didn't think anything of it, but I looked down and Grant was in tears. I asked him what was wrong,and he told me, "That little girl made me sad. What's wrong with her-she okay?" Sometimes when he is his being strong willed, I have to take a step back and just remember what a special child he his. I am so lucky to by his mom, and learn something new from him everyday. I love you Grant!

0 comments: