Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dear Dallin,




I am so sorry that you are sick too. It is NOT fun! Thanks for the letter. Today my Grandma came over to play with Emma while Mommy was holding me, and I wanted to play the game too. So I went over and tried to play, but I was too tired. I love playing games with Grandma but it will have to wait until I feel better.

Make sure your Mommy lets you eat and drink ANYTHING you want! I've got to eat a lot of popcicles too. We also go outside (well its raining here so we sit in the garage) and read books when I start coughing a lot! Maybe you could do that too.

Take care, we'll talk soon.

Love, Grant

PS--My mommy doesn't know how to do everything that your mommy does on the computer, so if anyone wants to see Dallins letter, just go to www.lifeasathompson.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

Those pictures of Grant make me feel very sorry for him....I hope he gets better soon!

Unknown said...

oooo...poor grant! That is so sad.