Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Crap--I Mean Croup




We have a diagnosis. This morning I called and made a doctors appointment for Grant--just for the pure fact that I was frustrated. He was on my lap, asking for medicine, coughing, coughing, coughing. And there was nothing I could do to help him. It was the most frustrating thing. So I decided I would pay the money to go to the doctors and have them tell me it was a virus-and there was nothing they could give him. (Don't you just love it when they tell you that!) But it wasn't, and I'm glad I took him in. So feel free to throw and croup remedies my way!

5 comments:

Gibson Family said...

Andi's little Dax just had croup you should totally call her.

Tyler and Lisa said...

Poor guy. That totally sucks. Give him hugs from me.

The Esslinger Family said...

I have this cool mist humidifier that I got at Walgreens for when he was sleeping. It looked all foggy in his room but it totally helped! Call me if you need to borrow it! And Tylenol/Motrin -even if he doesn't have a fever, their throat is sore and chest hurts from the coughing! Hope Grant feels better - we have totally been there!

Bob and Debbie said...

Feel better Grant!!!

Cindy Jensen said...

Take him in a nice steamy shower that always helped my kids. And rub vicks on the chest. I am sorry to hear he is sick. Seems like you have had alot of not feeling well. Hope he is feeling better soon!