Monday, January 26, 2009

Over The Hump

I think we made it over the hump, and we are on our way to recovery. Grant doesn't cough 24 hours a day now, just has fits of coughing. He really wants to do more than he has energy for, and overdoes it and then starts coughing. He said to me, "Mom, you wanna' see how fast I can run?" And took off for a full circle around our family room/living room area. And boy was he serious! Now we have to work on the eating habits we have fallen into this last week. He wasn't eating ANYTHING, so of course I'm offering him everything under the sun--Popsicles, ice cream, french fries & chicken nuggets (his fav)--well, you get the picture. Now when he's hungry and ask for ice cream at LUNCH, he can't understand why he can't have it. Oh well, Daddy is taking a sick day from work today--they can work it out!!

Thanks to all of our friends and family who helped me out with this little incident while Jamie was gone. The phone calls, Diet Pepsi, advice, sitting with Grant while I escaped to Walgreens, and everything else was greatly appreciated.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hopefully the worst is behind you and Grant! You are a good mom! Keep it up.