Thursday, January 29, 2009

Not Daddy Too!!

Sickness is all around me!! Since Jamie made it back from his trip home to Canada last week he hasn't been feeling that well. He made it into work one day, tried to get up and go today but was too dizzy. I think he still has the ear canals of a 2 year old because he ALWAYS gets ear infections. So after I took Emma to school we were off to the doctor. Sure enough, he has a double ear infection. So armed with a Z-pack of antibiotics, ear drop antibiotics, and Mucinex-D we headed home. He is now resting comfortably (as comfortably as he can with Grant going in asking "Daddy, you wanna' catch bad guys with me?") Hopefully he can kick it quick and our house can be a GERM FREE ZONE!! You ever feel like you should do a "Lysol Bomb?"

1 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

Bless your heart...I hate a sick husband!