Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall Is Here??

Can it be true? I LOVE the fall and feel like summer has been hanging on FOREVER!! So last night I broke down and slept with the windows OPEN--it was great! Today is only supposed to be 75 degrees--it's like a dream come true. Okay, maybe its just wishful thinking because I saw on the forecast this morning that we are back into the 90's by middle of next week! YUCK!! Anyone for some California weather?? I might have to take a trip and come visit someone who has to wear a jacket and leaves are falling off the trees--ANYONE???

3 comments:

Jami said...

Back to Boise you go!!

mjseavers said...

Check out our weather forecast here in Spanish Fork. the random thunderstorms are my favorite! http://weather.msn.com/local.aspx?wealocations=wc:USUT0239&q=Spanish+Fork%2c+UT

Scott said...

I have been all over lately and am somewhat of an expert...I recommend Boston. It's lovely here. Kansas City was also having great weather when we left, and Scott says the temperature in Weatherford, TX is in the 80's...so pretty much anywhere but where you are I guess.