Thursday, September 25, 2008

First Fieldtrip


Today Emma went on her first kindergarten field trip to see the play "Go, Dog, Go!" with her class. Since seating was limited they held a lottery type drawing and picked 5 parents to go with the class. So I didn't attend this one. But we talked about it a lot and I pointed out the parents of her friends that would be going, talked it up about going on a big yellow school bus, etc, etc, and I think she will do okay. We'll give an update after she gets home.

3 comments:

The Esslinger Family said...

First field trip- she is such a big girl. I feel like I dork because I probably could recite the play since I read that book a lot to the boys

Marcy said...

Courtney and Arron went and saw this play-they LOVED it! Courtney loves the book and I guess it stuck to the book a lot! Can't wait to hear how your little one did.

Gibson Family said...

I did not know that Go Dog Go has gone to the big stage. Amazing!