Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oldies But Goodies


It does my heart good to know that the "good ol' movies" are still around. This morning Grant brought me Sleeping Beauty (on VHS I might add--didn't even know we owned it) and said he wanted to watch it. So I put it in, knowing that I would probably see him 5 minutes after it started (knowing his attention span), but now I am going to have to go pull him away from it to go get Emma from school. And yes, I got the laundry folded, dishes done, and toy room picked up thanks to Sleeping Beauty!

2 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

Sleeping beauty huh? that's pretty good!

Bob and Debbie said...

Just last night we saw a commerical that it is being released on DVD next month,and the boys all groaned. Good for Grant!!! I can't wait to start buying the girlie movies as the boys call them.